Michael Gribowskas (Nickname: Gibby) is a sophomore at Wyoming Catholic College of the Class of 2023. A proud member of Super-Flex from the beginning of his freshman year, Michael grew up in Wyoming and moved to Lander in the summer of 2019. A member of WCCLE 5: The Redeemed, Michael enjoys football, hiking, and random delinquency (fun stuff around town). He is also a member of St. Athanasius Dormitory and a crucial component of their Dorm Raid strike team.
- "WE ARE ON THE PRECIPICE OF MADNESS!!!"
- "I never thought I'd be eating sunbutter and wannabe goldfish on the border of Yellowstone National Park."
- "To get roids you have to eat the toids."
- "Aw BISQUIK!"
- "This paper is buns and I need to make it less buns."
- "I say buns too much! It's a problem!"
- "Can chickens eat schloop?"
- "Look they're eating. Wow! One just died! Nature!"
- "Wahmen drink wauter."
- "I know the alphabet sometimes."